Howdy all! It’s been a long time since I posted to this blog. Primarily because I’ve become so busy with multiple projects it’s a bit scattered. Not complaining at all. Much of my busy is a good thing.
Publishing, if you’ve been in this business long enough, throws punches. Last year I had two publishers close and early this year another closed. I’ll have books at Liquid Silver Publishing, and I plan to self-publish as much as possible. What this means is I have a lot of books waiting in the queue to be released again. Here’s my loose plan.
- Publish A Little Bag of Horrors, Volume 1 (Horror Anthology) probably sometime in March.
- Publish the Hot Zone series again. Some of the series has been in limbo for almost a year. Not sure of the time line on that, but I’m thinking before summer. I have covers, I need to format the books and they’ll be ready to go.
- Publish Wait For Me, a short romance/suspense novelette. I hope to do that before this summer. It’s a new story.
- Publish a collection of three short stories that are romance/suspense oriented. The titles have been changed, but these stories were out before. I haven’t done a cover or covers yet. I’m thinking because they’re so short they need to be in one volume.
- Publish my Dead Days series. These four novels are set during a zombie apocalypse. They’re told from the first person point of view of the heroine in each story. They’re definitely romances set in an apocalyptic setting.
- Publish (again) Dark Deadly Love, For A Roman’s Heart, and Before The Dawn. The great news is that Samhain Publishing is giving me the covers. I’m hoping to publish them by April or May at the latest. These are three huge favorites of mine, so I can’t wait to get them back out there!
I am also working with Happy Catastrophe Productions on more than one television series, and for the first time ever I’m writing a screenplay for a horror movie. It’s also possible it will be a book one day. Wish me luck!
Last but not least I would love to finish my Krakatoa story which I think I started way, way back in 2014 and never finished. GASP! I know. It’s rare for me not to finish a story, but it does happen. Since I love writing historicals, I really want to finish the as-yet-untitled story.
That is all I can think of at the moment, though I feel like I’m forgetting something. No worries! Talk with you again soon!